There are many different types of exercise to choose from: jogging, walking, aerobic, gym, or swimming. Each subject you choose has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Particularly for those who need to exercise outside the purpose of improving health, but also want a slim and beautiful body, often choose the gym and swimming. So these two subjects, which one is better? Let’s find out through the following article!
- 1 Benefits of swimming:
- 2 Benefits of Gym:
- 3 However, any subject will have its drawbacks:
Benefits of swimming:
– Increasing strength
– Good for asthma patients
– Improving the quality of sleep
– Good for mental health
– Help you lose weight
For more detail, you can refer to this article: Is It True That Swimming Help Reduce Belly Fat?
– Pain relief
– Effectively increase your height:
– Improving endurance
– Reduce the risk of diseases caused by living habits
– Good for pregnant women
Benefits of Gym:
– Tone your body
– Increase the body’s resistance
– Exercise helps bones and joints strong
– Enhance sex life
– Exercising to increase muscle mass and gain weight
– Fitness helps to lose weight effectively
– Increase height effectively
– There are many Gym locations you can choose
However, any subject will have its drawbacks:
– Being immersed in the pool continuously will cause your skin and hair to dry and break quickly. So when going swimming, always remember to use enough swimming goggles and a swimming cap to avoid affected vision and frizzy hair.
– Pools with good hygienic quality are usually quite a few, so you need to be careful to find a safe pool.
– Not to mention that you go swimming in the summer, your skin can catch the sun and your skin is prone to burning, sunburn. As for swimming indoors for 4 seasons, the cost will not be cheap.
For the gym:
– If you do not exercise properly, it can easily lead to serious injuries such as sprains, deviation, … Not to mention that when you exercise, serious instruction is very important, otherwise it will reverse the effect. . You want to lose weight, but by doing the wrong exercises, it turns into muscle gain, weight gain.
– It is difficult to develop comprehensively in height for teenagers. Because you want to grow in height, you must practice the correct technique. But for teenagers, this is very difficult.
– Not suitable for the elderly and people with joint problems, especially knee and wrist joints.
Through the above information, we can all agree on the advantages and disadvantages of both subjects. However, in the long term and especially for women, swimming will have many benefits and drawbacks than the gym, there will be almost no significant side effects if you are well prepared.
And swimming is suitable for any age from children, teenagers till elder people, everyone can go swimming, even a pregnant woman. And finally, it’s a life skill which everyone should have. Not only is it good for your health, but you never know when you’ll need your ability to swim. Just to remember when you go swimming, bring fully your guards to protect your eye-vision, your hair.
Moreover, which subject you choose depends on the preferences of each person. Wish you find the subject you love and suitable for you!